Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fired and Fired Up!

I lost my job yesterday. I went in and wasn't even there an hour when my boss called me into the office and told me. No notice or anything.

I went home and went to bed and cried off and on all day and have shed tears this morning. I'm scared. I'm freaking out. Yet, there is also a part of me that is relieved. I hated my job. I hate working in a corporate environment. I hate working in an administrative capacity, doing payroll and billing and all that.

I'm thankful that I have the skills for those kinds of jobs. It has enabled me to make a living and sustain a beautiful home and get my Jeep a few months ago.

I feel very positive that the door closed on that job so that I can finally get serious about creating my own business, which is my ultimate dream. No more playing around for me. No more just dreaming about all the e-books, e-courses, and art I want to make and offer. Now it's time to hustle.

Perhaps, I just wasn't quite ready to dive in before, but now I have dusted off Leonie's Business Goddess e-course and printed off her awesome 2013 Create Your Incredible Year Calendar & Workbook (and now she has a Business version too!) and am in the midst of creating and planning for 2013 to be the most amazing and successful year ever for me!

Thank goodness I joined Leonie's Goddess Circle last year. The Circle gives me access to all of Leonie's goodies, and they are AMAZING, let me tell ya! Her Business e-course is one of THE BEST online creative business courses I have ever taken, and I have taken a lot!

Leonie is the person to help me to get my business started and growing and earning radiant abundance in a very quick matter of time. Her story really and truly inspires me like no other. She went from making less than $3,000 a year to making almost $100,000 in a little over a year and now she has a half a million dollar a year business. She is living the life of her dreams and only works a few hours a day, yet each year she doubles her income. Oh my goodness, to have the success she has had would be beyond anything I could ever imagine!

So, I am going to look at this as my opportunity to put myself and my offerings out there and that it is my time to shine!



No comments:

Post a Comment