Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Starting an awesome art class today

I am so excited!!! Today I am starting Kat McBride's year-long class - Let's Draw and Paint! Gorgeous Girls

One of the things that has been holding me back from consistently painting is my frustration with not having the "technical skill" to paint what I see in my head. Kat is a classically trained painter and has simplified what she learned in art school to teach us how to paint like the masters with step-by-step tutorials and videos. 

I woke up at 2:30 this morning with a migraine and checked my email to see if I had gotten access to the private classroom or the Facebook group. I was so happy and excited to see that I had been approved for the Facebook group and got my class supply list and detailed description of what this first 5-week session is going to cover that I couldn't go back to sleep. 

I can't wait to go to Michaels this morning to get my art supplies and get started! I will be sharing all my class work here on my blog. So stay tuned for lots and lots of art to be posted. :)

It's 5:00 a.m. now and I'm finally feeling a bit sleepy. Off to try to get a couple more hours sleep so I'll have plenty of energy to draw and paint to my heart's content. 

Say goodnight, Gracie.

Good night, Gracie.

Kim ~ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment