Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 2 in which I realize that I forgot to write this post yesterday . . .

I wanted to have a self-care weekend. I want to get caught up on the exercises for Magic*Making and read the YA novel I got yesterday, “So You Want to be a Wizard.” 

I don’t really want to think about business or anything like that. My mind needs a break.
I can’t seem to shut that out of my mind though. 

I'm worried that I will never get it off the ground. I worry about having to go back to work in a couple of weeks and if my body can take it and how much pain I will be in. And, of course, how the pain and fatigue of my Fibro will be so overwhelming that I won’t be able to work on my business in order to get the hell out of having to have a day job.

I haven’t done anything creative or fun yet. I took a short nap a little bit ago. Now I’m drinking cup of coffee #2.

I realized this morning I didn’t write my blog post yesterday for the 21 Day Blog Challenge. The second day and I missed it . . .

I thought about it in the morning, but had such a busy day yesterday that I completely forgot about it.

So, today I will try to write two blog posts.

Right now I am going to read a little more inspirational goodies from the internet and then go to my beautiful art studio and go on to the next exercise in Magic*Making.  

No comments:

Post a Comment