Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 4, In Which My Creative Spirit Has Been Set Free!!!

My left hand and wrist are very badly sprained. This happened early Sunday morning. Thus I didn't write my blog post yesterday because of the pain. This one will be short and sweet for the same reason. I am extending my 21 Day Blogging challenge a day due to my injury.

Even though my hand is bound with an ace bandage, my creative spirit has suddenly become unbound! I have clarity for my goals and dreams like I have never had before. This isn't pain meds talking since I didn't get any . . . ; ) 

I wish so much I could write about it all right now, but for the next week I will have to keep my posts short. 

Thankfully I am a righty and can write down with pen and paper all of this beautiful inspiration and clarity. My focus is going to be changing. I will be changing the About page to reflect that at the end of the week. 

I AM SO OVER THE MOON EXCITED!!!! I cannot wait to share all of this with you. I will write a little more about this tomorrow. Now I need to go ice and rest my hand. 

xo ~ Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment