Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dreams coming true!!!!!

There are so many good things happening right now in my life! I am taking a year-long art class from the super fun and oh so talented Kat McBride. The course is called Let's Draw and Paint! Gorgeous Girls Year Long Class

AND . . . I have been accepted into Marney Makridakis' (founder of the super popular Artella Land!) ACT 9 ARTbundance Certification Training!!!  Marney is one of the most creative women I know. She comes up with the most truly awesome and out of this world fun and creative classes (lots of FREE teleclasses!) that I've ever been a part of. 

AND . . . . . . . I have also been welcomed as part of Marney's Artella Angel Program as a member of the Artella Team!!! 

So many dreams coming true for me right now. :) I am getting THE BEST and MOST FUN drawing and painting instructions from Kat. I have longed to be able to take art lessons to learn the technical skills that I need to be able to get the art visions in my mind onto paper. Now I'm getting it!!! SO excited! 

This class is a whole. year. long.(!) and we are going to learn a huge amount of things: how to draw and paint front, side, and 3/4 face views, torsos, arms, hand, legs, feet (but in a super fun way), mermaids, angels, fairies, whimsical portraits, fairy tale characters, enchanted forest, and tons of other really fun things. 

I have wanted to be able to paint beautiful fairies in enchanted places for years!

Another dream I have had for such a long time is to become a certified life coach and that dream will begin on Monday with the first day of the ACT 9 ARTbundance Certification Training! I am jumping up and down excited!!!  

I am truly overcome with joy and awe and bliss that all these doors have opened up for me that are leading me to the work of my heart, the dreams that have been growing inside me for decades! 

All of you beautiful, sweet women out there, please hear me and know it is absolutely TRUE that dreams really can come true!!!! 

I fully intend to chronicle my journey through both my year-long art class and my coaching training right here in my blog. If you've ever wanted to know what it is like for a woman to make her dreams come true - to learn and improve her art skills and become a working artist (oh, yes! I will make that happen! :) ), to become a life coach, to create the beautiful creative business that is the beat of her heart - and to do this from the very first steps, then I invite you to come along with me for the journey and visit my blog often. I would so love to share this experience with you. I would also love to connect with you in the comments and you are always welcome to email me personally at kimscreativebliss [at] gmail [dot] com. 

Here's to making ALL of our dreams come true!

~ Kim xo 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kim, how wonderful that art is flowing for you - and from you - in all directions! I would love to be able to draw & paint fae-folk and other magical beings so Kat's class sounds amazing :) I'm an ARTbundance Alumni (early 2011) and have also been part of the Artella Angels team, so you are in for the most incredible few months of your life!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Callie, Thanks so much for your comment! I am over-the-moon excited about both the coaching program and being part of the Artella Angels Team. :)

      Delete